Saturday, January 24, 2015

Messages got even more FUN with LINE Stickers !

Hello my friends,

Today, I will share with you all about LINE !





Everyone know that LINE is a new communication app to make FREE calls and messages. However, in my opinion, the most important for LINE is their Stickers !!!


Why Stickers ?!! 



LINE Stickers play an important role as the stickers could express users' feelings. This could help users to communication even better with their family, friends and lover.

Nowadays, people love to use Smartphone for FREE app to communicate because it is convenient to everyone, but let us imagine that if there is no more this kind of app that could show our expression although there is no face to face communication ? Don't you think that the conversation will become very dull ?

Below are some examples of LINE stickers and the characters' name.


 Selfie - James

Praying - Moon 

Sudden appeared - Cony

Making Brownie - Brown 


I would like to say that LINE more, can make a relationship become closer especially with those cute stickers that can express our feelings. You may think that it is not true about what I mentioned, but I feel it happened on me because my relationship with my "crush" is getting better now. I even received a special Christmas present from her last year, 2014. The DIY LINE Bookmarks.


LINE Bookmarks

For those who are still single, you may try to use LINE more to communicate with your "targeted" female/male friend. It's just my suggestion for you but let us pray for the outcome together and good luck. Lastly, LINE gave me happiness and I wish it will bring happiness to all of you as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment