Sunday, February 1, 2015

Fast or Slow, It doesn't matter

Today topic is about "Driving".

Hi drivers,

First of all, there are questions I would like to ask.
Is it really matter if you drive fast or slow on the road ?
Will it be dangerous for you and other people when you drive fast ?

It is because...

As I can see nowadays, many people like to drive fast especially youngsters... How fast is it consider fast for them ? 120km/h ? 140km/h ? or 160km/h++ ?!!! 

Why not be a slow driver and drive safe to prevent or avoid accident on the road ? 
Why not think about the people who love and care about you ? 

"It's better to be late, than to arrive ugly."

What is fast and what is slow ?

By the way, I am very happy and appreciated to received a gift from someone that always remind me to drive safe on the road. It is a DIY dream catcher that "live" in my car now. Therefore, it is good to drive slower and safe; not only because of my family or friends but for my own self.



Dream Catcher : Drive Safe !



"Life is only given once by God, appreciate and use it wisely."

Thank you & Drive Safe !

No comments:

Post a Comment