Sunday, February 15, 2015

Use of 3R in Human Life

Hi everyone,

I believed that mostly people will know what is 3R.

3R means Reuse, Reduce and Recycle. 



Does everyone know that actually we can use 3R to gain better relationships with others in our lives?

In my point of view, 3R is related to human skills. It helps everyone to be a better person on how to communicate and have a good relationship with others. However, today I would like to focus more on university life as students need to build relationship with each others especially with the group mates.

In a human life, many things happened in positively or negatively and it depends on a person perspective to behave and make decision.

I've experienced before that a friend of mine made a mistake with his negative attitude which quite irritated me. I actually have the right to show my unpleasant feeling, but at last, I chose to forgive. I decided to give a chance, instead of blaming my friend. Just like what "Reuse" stands for, though a thing is not useful anymore or having some flaws we can still take it and make use of it in other effective ways. 

The forgiveness I gave decreased conflict yet created a better relationship. This similar to the meaning of "Reduce", when we remove the unnecessary or unwanted things which may effect in our life, life can become more harmony and peaceful. 

The best thing that I can see is my friend eliminated the negative behavior and our relationship fixed and improved. This as a "Recycle" process, everything need some upgrade so it will become a good thing. Its better to be the one who forgive someone rather than to hate someone.


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment