Sunday, March 22, 2015

A Love of Life

Hello everyone,

Today, I would like to share a poem about "A Love of Life".



I've been with you,
since I see the light of earth.
I'll forever stand with you,
as long I'm still on this earth.

You gave me a special love,
a never-ending gift.
A love that's always there with me,
if I ever need a lift.

I think of you repeatedly,
missing you everyday.
My love for you is infinitely,
and always sent to your way.

You're never far from the caring,
the love from you in my heart.
No matter how long the distance,
you will try to keep us apart.

A mother's love, your gift,
the gift I'll always received from you.
Without your love,
I will not be who I am today.

I love you,
and will stay with you forever.
As we watch our lives go by,
no matter what you say or do.

By: Irvine Lee



It's actually is my first time wrote poem and I choose to write it to my mom as she is the one who gave me this life. Without her, I won't stand on this earth today. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment