Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The Feels of Life

Hello everyone,


The look in her eyes,
Like stars in the sky.
Shining as bright,
As the sun up high.

The smell of her hair,
And my pillow stink.
It shows no difference,
From the love it brings.

I know she won't believe,
When I compliment her.
I wish that she could see,
The beauty inside her.

Stares at her lips,
Think of kissing them all day.
Her smile, her laugh,
They're so sexy today.

The way she smile,
Makes me run miles.
The way she laughs,
It builds my love.

I feel the heaven,
When she looks at me.
I feel the love given,
When she start talks to me.

She's so adorable,
And I told her everyday.
When she staring at me,
The world stops for a day.

When I see her everyday,
My love will remain unchanged.
She's just amazing today,
My respect for her will not change.

When she is beside me,
I see the light of future.
When she stay with me,
My knowledge just like teacher.

Her presence in my life,
Is the gift to me.
I wish she could stay with me,
Until the end of my life.

By: Irvine Lee

A poem to describe my feelings and thoughts. I couldn't write this without "her" existence in my life. Thanks for being with me and I wish to stay with her forever.

Reference from:
Bruno Mars Lyrics - Just The Way You Are 

No comments:

Post a Comment