Sunday, March 8, 2015

The Management in Life

Dear readers,

In the past week, I just found out that the word "Management" is quite interesting and meaningful.



And.. today, I would like to play with this word and share my thoughts towards "Management".


I can see that the word "Management" reflected in my life. First of all, "Management" is a combination of few words.. through my point of view, there are words such as manage, men, and a single alphabet of "t". I believed that everyone know the meaning of manage and the "men" is very directly means the guys. However, what is the alphabet "t" stands for ?

In my opinion, the alphabet "t" is actually views as the word "Together". Therefore, the word "Management" will be "Manage Men Together". This means that men are good to be together, but we need to manage and maintain the good relationships so that the group of boys won't be separated into pieces. It's not easy to have such relationships; therefore, I value my friends more especially those close one.


Besides that, the word management without the alphabet "n and t" behind is actually "Manage Me".. it reflected me that myself seriously need to manage my time. Studying in UTAR, I have lack of time to complete every of my assignments and study for exams. Now, I started to use my time wisely and manage time properly so that it won't be wasted.


Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment