Sunday, March 1, 2015

The meaning of Lego in my life

Hi everyone,

Today, I would like to share about the Lego in my life.




Since small, I started to play Lego that can assembled and connected in many different ways, to construct such objects as buildings, vehicles and more. 

In my point of view, to build a house using Lego bricks, we need to be careful to connect every single bricks together to form a strong base so that it wont fall easily. It just similar with our life that everything we do must start from below and should do our best to build a strong relationship with others.

On the other hand, to build something using Lego bricks, we need many bricks and make sure that every bricks are well-connected so that it wont loose. It's just like in our life, a good work need good team work and cooperation from everyone. The bond among the team will be tightened. 

When bricks is not match to each other, try to find other bricks which can combine together. When the things we built destroyed, we can still rebuild them. Lego teach me not to give up things easily and build confident in myself. When there are problems, we should face it and find solution to fix or improve the matter. There is nothing that can't be done when issue occurred and the only way is to think and solve it.

The funniest thing that I realized is that I'm a family oriented person since young because I mostly will build houses and include the Lego characters inside the house that represented my family members.



"Yellow, white, green, red and blue
There are black and some see-through.

You can build things very small
Or you could build things wall to wall. 

Aliens, rockets, a castle and king 
You can build most anything.

Legos can be lots of fun 
Lots of fun for everyone."


Thank you.


Poem Retrieved From:
  Fonda Nelson: http://www.authorsden.com/visit/viewPoetry.asp?id=168650


No comments:

Post a Comment